West Coast Swing Events
Our Regular Nights
We take pride in the dance nights we host. We are a small but growing group of dancers. Come join us!
This happens every Thursday in Boulder. For more information on our regular dance night, visit our home page.
This is an opportunity to dance outside, under the stars, once a month during the summer. For more information, go here.
Full List of Regular Nights
If you can't make it to one of our dance nights, or if you want to dance even more, we encourage you to check out these other dance nights in the Denver Metro Area
- Denver Turnverein – Sundays (Denver, CO)
- Mercury Cafe – Wednesdays (Denver, CO)
- Avalon Ballroom – Thursdays (Boulder, CO)
- Boulder Teahouse – 2nd Fridays during the Summer (Boulder, CO)
- Overstreet Dance Center – Fridays (Littleton, CO)
- Colorado Dance Sport – 2nd and 4th Saturdays (Littleton, CO)
Dance weekends are the pinnacle of West Coast Swing events. They involve amazing social dancing, workshops, competitions, and private lessons. For more information on why you should go to these events and how you can make the most of them, read this article.
- 5280 Westival – End of March (Aurora, CO)
- Swingtime – July 26th - 29th (Aurora, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Five – September 14th - 16th (Northglenn, CO)
If you know of any other events our readers should know about, please reach out to us.